Fat Fueled Recipe: Valentines Day Truffles
Trying to get your Valentines sweetness on without the sugar? Here is a perfect fat fueled truffle recipe for you to enjoy with your sweetheart.
1 cup melted coconut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil, separated
1/4 cup freeze dried strawberries or raspberries
1/2 Lily's dark chocolate chips (or your favorite chocolate)
1. Whirl melted coconut butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil and freeze dried fruit together in a food processor until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture to the fridge and let firm 20 minutes. Mixture should be spoonable.
3. Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out portions of the coconut berry mixture and place on a piece of parchment. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
4. Refrigerate coconut berry balls while you melt chocolate chips and 1 tbsp coconut oil.
5. When berry balls are firm, drizzle chocolate over them until covered and return to the fridge to firm up. Enjoy!